Sunday 11 October 2009

Mozi's Silk Road





Just in time for Christmas we have received stock of Mozi’s new collection, The Silk Road. Inspired by travels to India, Persia and Damascus there has been heated debate in the office about which is our favourite.
I’m leaning towards India, mainly because I love the fragrance of Cucumber and Lotus but then again the blue and lime in Damascus is so striking and I am always a fan of pink (particularly in a household full of boys).
As always the products are beautifully packaged for gifts and just looking through the catalogue I am able to cross off most of my Christmas shopping list (for the girls anyway).
Get in contact if you want details about stocking the range in your shop or you can buy online at Mozi's UK webshop.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment