Wednesday 18 August 2010

Gorgeous new goodies in Melbourne

At the moment we are taking a 'working holiday' in Australia to catch up with everyone and see all the new lines that we will launching in the coming months. I didn't take many photos as I was overexcited and overwhelmed by all the amazing new products and interesting people that I met.


Firstly MOZI, how gorgeous is the new range 'the way to my heart', it's so whimsical and girly, I can't wait to cover our house in it to address the male / female balance a little. In addition to the new designs there are fabulous new lines including the quilts and matching pillowcases (love these so much!), door stops, hand wash and ceramics.





 

I was lucky enough to spend the day with Claire from Flourish, the most amazing florist I know and a very good friend. We ran into each other on Polli's stand and said at the same time 'I've been meaning to tell you about Polli'. 
The creativity and energy of the Polli girls is an inspiration and the new designs took my breath away. I can't wait to be wearing the gold leopard and the leather collection - kangaroo leather no less!









I should have been taking photos all day but I was too busy talking, it's actually taken me a whole week to recover! 

No comments:

Post a Comment